Thank you for your interest in upgrading to Active membership in the Society for Pediatric Urology! The Upgrade Process has been moved online.
Please review the Active membership requirements to make sure you qualify before proceeding:
Requirements for Upgrading from Candidate to Active Membership
- Urologists who have a continued interest in pediatric urology
- Membership in either the American Urological Association or the Royal College of Surgeons
- Evidence of ABU or RCS certification, along with evidence of training and an active role in the field of pediatric urology
To upgrade to Active membership, please complete the following steps.
- Current CV
- one (1) letter from an SPU Sponsor Member
- Operative Case Log (list of cases from immediate past 24 months)
Please Note: Operative Case Logs are now required to be submitted on our Operative Case Log Template, which can be downloaded here.
- Log in to your Members Only Area to initiate an Online Upgrade Application.
- Your Online Upgrade Application login will be emailed to you. This will be a separate login from your Members Only Area.
- Fill out the Online Upgrade Application, including the required CV and Caselog, and Submit. Your Sponsor will be asked to provide a letter of support electronically.
If you have any questions, please contact the Membership Department at (978) 927-8330 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.